Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16

It's Monday. The weekend was NOT good, but it could have been worse. I was conscious of every bit of food I put in my mouth, and I must admit that a LOT of it made me feel guilty :( BUT.... at least I am paying more attention, and as long as I keep on doing that, eventually those bad habits will turn into good ones. I just have to never stop trying, and to always be aware of the food/drink I am consuming. I got my morning invoices done, so I decided I was NOT going to sit here at work through my lunch hour, and I went to the local walking park and walked for 1.12 miles. Of course, I took my camera with me, so there were frequent stops to take photos.
I will keep on trying, trying, trying, to lose the bad habit of eating so much after supper!! Oh... I'm down 2 ounces from last week. It should have been 2 pounds if I had stuck with my plan to a TEE, but every little loss counts, so I'll take it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment